Medowie, a suburb of Port Stephens, has the assembly of God Church, which continues to do outstanding work for the community. A prominent sign of the Medowie Assembly of God Church says, “who cares? God does. And so do we”. The church runs various services from the community centre of Medowie. Their welfare programs include charities named “opportunity knocks Medowie” and “food way”. Opportunity Knocks is a store run by the church which sells affordable clothing and is open to all the members of the community. Also, Foodway is a wonderful program in which the church prides concession cards to those families who are in need of fresh fruits, vegetables, breads, Groceries and other care items. The Assembly of God Church also offers hot lunch to the needy at Foodway. No wonder people want to live in this amazing place, and the Port Stephens real estate is a booming business.
Sydney has some breathtaking beach side hotspots near it, and the best part is they are affordable. The house prices in Sydney might be sky high, but in certain coastal hamlets, especially in the North and South of Sydney, you could buy two beautiful ocean-facing houses at the price of an average Sydney home. Port Stephens real estate provides not only houses to buy but also holiday homes and hotels as this is among the beaches welcoming everybody to enjoy its beauty. If you are looking for a proper getaway near the water, the best real estate Port Stephens properties are available and are definitely the place to go.
Apart from the affordable and beautiful real estate in Port Stephens, there are numerous things you could do if you are planning to visit the place for a holiday.
- You could go snorkelling underwater and explore the mysterious underwater oasis located between the Nelson Bay and the little beach.
- Another interesting and a little adventurous option could be swimming with a pod of dolphins.
- The Port Stephens real estate business is flourishing mainly because of its beautiful beaches. Few of these beaches are famous for surfing. You could take surfing lessons and when fully packed with the basic safety tips, you could show off your newly learned surfing skills. Visit at Holidays Port Stephens
- Being a really beautiful place, exploring Port Stephens on a bike is really recommended. You can bring your own bike, or join the organised tours or even hire a bike here.
- Another wonderful thing about Port Stephens is the food, and you should definitely try their local home-grown oysters, figs, avocados, olives, boutique wines, craft brews and macadamias. It will be a food experience to remember for life.
There is a lot one can do here but most importantly if you want to find Port Stephens real estate, there are many reliable websites where you could search for such options. Numerous firms are ready to give you a tour of the beautiful homes they can offer for you to stay and enjoy your time here. Get going and explore what this side of Australia has to offer! More info at http://www.holidaysportstephens.com.au/